Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

When you enter the US, do you have to report used products with some?

If your intent is to sell the items then you do have to declare them. Depending on where they were made they may be covered by a tariff that will set out the terms and conditions of the importation along with any duty and taxes. If the silverware is classified as antique then you should have any available information on its provenance. You should check Canadian and American web sites to find out any restrictions on the items export and import. Your question sounds very casual, in case you res...

Loading, please wait...