Award-winning PDF software
Us immigration airport interview questions Form: What You Should Know
What's your work or volunteer history? · How old are you? · Are you a US citizen? · Do you have a criminal record or other arrest record? · If so, is it within the past few years? · What are your past visas and/or non-immigrant visas? · When was your last visa/non-immigrant visa? · What are you planning to do in the US? · Are you a student, or are you doing business in the US? · For your past and the present, do you belong to an organized religious group or do you prefer not to speak? · What are all the purposes of your visa/non-immigrant visa? · How much money do you plan to earn in the US in the next year? · Do you need any temporary accommodations? · Do you have family outside the US?· How many people will you be accompanying? · What will the purpose(s) of your visit be for the coming year? · Where do you intend to live and/or work for most of your stay in the U.S.? · Will you be working for any particular business, organization, non-government entity for the year? · What are your reasons for wishing to come to the U.S.? · Do you plan to live in a residence before/during the visit? Sep 6, 2023 — Personal Information · What is your full name? · Where are you born? · What is your sex? · When was your birthday? · What is your race? · If you are a national of a country in the European Union, or other international organization, please state your citizenship status or international affiliation. If you are not a US citizen, you must indicate this during the application process. (If you will be visiting the United States for a short period of time, you can answer “Yes” to all of this question.) · In your opinion, is there any reason you may consider renouncing your US citizenship? · If you are renouncing your citizenship and want to return to the United States of America for any reason, please indicate so in the following question: Question 1 What reason(s) do you have for leaving the United States of America? If you are now or will be living overseas, the answer to Question 1 applies to that country.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do U.S. Customs and Border Protection, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any U.S. Customs and Border Protection online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your U.S. Customs and Border Protection by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your U.S. Customs and Border Protection from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.